1. Find a book for each of your initials
A is for…
L is for….
and W is for…
2. Count your age along your bookshelf: What book is it?
This is the 24th book (I’m 24 next week so I thought I may as well round up). A banging book for what I hope is a banging year
3. Pick a book set in your city/country
I’ve mentioned this book before in a tag, but its such a special book (and series) to me that I have to mention it again. I’ve never read a book set in a town anywhere near mine, so I figured rural east coast Australia would do
4. Pick a book that represents a destination you’d love to travel to
Scotland please. Thanks Diana Gabaldon
5. Pick a book that’s your favourite colour
I love red. Also adore blue, but this is just a stunning cover.
6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
This was a staple of my younger years; my mum read this to me at least once a week when I was a kid. I adored it, and my mum especially adored it! This book brings up all the warm fuzzies, and hopefully I can read this to future progeny of my own.
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
This book was really good. Like really good… It just took me a month. A MONTH. And it was a slog. Diana’s work is fantastic, but SOOOOOOOOOOOO long and so detailed. Each line is dense with both story and importance; its not a light read at all. The drama that happened in this book was quite frankly ridiculous… but so good. Gabaldon is a queen, but i’d really appreciate it if she made her work easier to read.
8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest accomplishment when you finish it?
This book has honestly sat on my shelf taunting me for 6 years. Every time I go to pick it up I get really intimidated and put it back down. Everyone who has read it has assured me i’ll love it- I really fan girl hard over the TV show- and I know I will enjoy it, I just know how much hard work it is. And after Gabaldon, it’s more than a little daunting. But if I can make Gabaldon, I can definitely do Martin.
Shout out to Dreamland book blog where I found this tag. Loved reading her answers. I tag anyone who wants to give this a whirl.